For October, we’ll be going through the Seven Deadly Sins and have a discussion about each of them. First out is greed. Usually, I make an effort to include a lot of budget friendly items when I do lists or reviews. This time however, we’re talking about all things luxurious and expensive.
No doubt my Guerlain lipstick. It’s not the most expensive beauty product that I own but it is by far the most luxurious one. This lipstick feels like you’re putting creamy rubies on your lips and it’s a great way to spoil yourself instantly.
Favourite luxury products:
– FOUNDATION → Dior’s Nude was a favourite of mine for years
– CONCEALER → Urban Decay’s Naked Concealer
– BLUSH – Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder in Rose
– HIGHLIGHTER → Laneige’s cushion highlighter
– EYESHADOW → Laneige Pure Radiant Shadow in Shine Gold
– EYELINER → Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
– MASCARA → The Balm’s What’s Your Type in Tall, Dark, and Handsome.
– LIPSTICK – Look above
– NAIL POLISH → OPI Fresh Frog Of Bel Air
On days when you want to feel like a million dollars, which makeup look do you go for?
This is a very classic pinup/rockabilly look that I often do if I want to dress up or if I want to spend some extra time on my appearance. I spend time on the skin to decrease the appearance of my pores, wear a product with medium coverage, go for a rich classic red, give winged liner a go, and I either wear my hair down or partially up.
It’s essentially a pumped up version of my regular look.
When it comes to designers/brands you cannot actually afford, which are your top five favourites?
Diane Von Furstenberg
Scent: Cocoa butter or Warm Vanilla Sugar that I can’t get in Aus.
Colour: Deep red
Clothing: silk nightgowns and robes
Food: mushroom risotto
Television show: Hannibal