In addition to my Seven Deadly Sins October series, I just found out that there’s an old beauty tag that went around youtube way back when. Every now and then I like to do these silly tags, not sure why but I find them rather entertaining.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Free samples… Beyond that, probably the TonyTints from TonyMoly if we judge the amount of product in relation to price. My most expensive one is a Guerlain foundation that I haven’t opened yet, it’s meant to replace the Chanel one I’m struggling to finish.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeliner, especially liquid ones. Since I have hooded eyes I can’t really do winged eyeliner, which is a shame because I love how it looks.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I don’t exactly tend to eat things I put on my face… In terms of things that smell like they should be eaten, there’s this Chocolate Macaroon lip balm from It’s Skin that smells just like chocolate. Oh and Innisfree has this tinted lip balm that tastes surprisingly good.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lip liner, and concealer. I don’t really need concealers that often, but even when they would make a big difference I’m usually too lazy to put it on.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
The thing is, I don’t have a particular type of person or sets of attribute that I find attractive in people. I guess proportionality would be the first thing I’d notice. You know how some people just appear to be too tall or too heavy or too something for the rest of them?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Things I can’t get my hands on here. This body lotion from Bath and Body Works is one of my all time favourite things and they don’t ship to Australia…