No matter if you’re looking for gift inspiration for someone or just feel like doing some window shopping, here’s some fun things to consider.
- Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette.
This was apparently just launched for American VIB Rouge customers at Sephora today and according to Mecca on Twitter “We’ll be launching the TF White Choc Chip palette on 28/02! ”
- TonyMoly Pokémon Collection
Highlights include the nail polishes and cushion blushes.
- TonyMoly’s Egg Pore Steam Balm
Still one of the best products when it comes to getting rid of blackheads. So affordable, cute, and effective.
- This simple ribbed cardigan from H&M, I’ll happily have it in black, grey, or green but will settle for the original beige.
- This Ellie Saab dress with a built in cape for my super villain needs.
- This bathing suit in emerald from Modcloth.
Had the black version and loved it.
- The Smoke Quad from Kat von D
- Hell Bunny’s Ilsa Dress
- Hell Bunny’s Idaho Dress in green.
- Hell Bunny’s Paula 50’s Skirt in any colour except pink.
- Hell Bunny’s Martie 50’s Skirt in mint.
- Deadly Dames Jailbird top in white from P.U.G.
- This Causally Cute Cap Sleeve top in navy from P.U.G.
- Also from P.U.G. is this Charlie Sweater in Grey
- Sweetheart top in red & white, also P.U.G.
- This bundle of coffin palettes from Lunatik Cosmetics
- 1941 Victory Red lipstick (and pin) from Bèsame Cosmetics
- Decades of Fragrance (all of them, but in particular 1940) from Bésame Cosmetics
- Double red roses hair flowers (comb) from Louella DeVille
- The World’s Fair Over Bootie from ModCloth
- Better, Asteroid, Stronger Necklace from ModCloth